Payment of course fees
- Full course payment must have been received by the course coordinator (by mail or by internet banking) 14 days prior to the start date of the course. Prior to this, a payment of at least the $50 deposit is needed to secure your place on the course.
- No student can attend a course unless full payment has been received by the course coordinator.
- Please pay your course fee by cheque or by internet banking.
- Cheque and post: please include your name and address and the course level, location and date for which you have registered.
- Internet banking: Please pay Healing Touch NZ Christchurch bank account number: 02 0800 0693108 00. Please type your name in the ‘particulars’ field, the course level in the code field and the course location in the reference field.
Course fees, discounts and other information:
- The course fee for Levels 1 to Level 3 is $350. For Level 4 the course fee is $500 and for Level 5, the course fee is $650.
- There is a $50 Earlybird discount if paid in full 4 weeks prior to course.
- All fees include a $50 non refundable deposit.
- If you are repeating a course, the fee is halved.
- A discount of $25 applies for Healing Touch NZ members, for Levels 1 to 5.
- Student discount is 10%. A current student ID card must be sighted by the course coordinator.
- Accommodation costs are not included in course fees.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and do not include GST. (HTNZ is not GST registered).
- Healing Touch New Zealand reserves the right to cancel a course if a minimum number of people have not registered for a course. If this occurs you will be notified and full reimbursement will be made for any course fees paid.
- Healing Touch New Zealand reserves the right to terminate the registration of a student at any time including during a course.
- If a student cancels their registration (for any reason) later than 14 days prior to the start date of the course, the $50 non-refundable deposit will be retained to cover administration costs.
- No refunds will be made for part attendance of a course.
- If a student does not complete a full course, they must return the course manuals to the instructor or course coordinator within 7 days of the start date of the course. A refund of $20 may be made for the returned manual if it is in re-usable condition.
- Any complaint or issue arising from the attendance or non-attendance at a course will be considered by the HTNZ Committee or its Ethics Committee.
- Any litigation for any reason whatsoever will be heard in Christchurch, New Zealand or at a New Zealand location decided by the Healing Touch New Zealand Committee.
- Personal information that is submitted when registering for a course is used only for the purpose for which it is submitted or for other related purposes such as contacting you about future courses or events.
- Your contact details will not be disclosed to anyone outside HTNZ and will be stored securely in the Healing Touch database and used only in accordance with applicable privacy laws in NZ.
- Any correspondence that we send you will be stored only for record keeping purposes.
- You may request that your contact details not be used even for the purposes described above – ie that we do not contact you again regarding courses and events. If you have attended a course, however, it is a requirement of Healing Touch NZ and Healing Touch International that a record be retained of your course completion details.